chad-life-abroad

This is about my life at LCC International University, in Klaipeda, Lithuania. Currently I am serving as a Resident Director at the college, and I am enjoying every moment of it! This blog will represent a small portion of my journey and life here, in Lithuania! I hope you enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klaipeda, Lithuania

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Walkin' on Water...

Yesterday, I walked on a frozen lake/pond for the first time in my life. The ice on top was about 10 inches thick! I was a bit nervous at first, but some local students assured me there is nothing to be afraid of. I guess this weekend, one of them took a car on a pond and had some sort of frozen pond rally. Yeah, pretty great! Yesterday morning I woke up and the temperature was -13 and today we warmed up a bit to -6. Yep, it is cold.... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandipants said...

brrrrrrrrrrr

11:54 PM  
Blogger katie said...

oh chad...

good to hear how you're doing. you are a pond-walking stud man.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home