chad-life-abroad

This is about my life at LCC International University, in Klaipeda, Lithuania. Currently I am serving as a Resident Director at the college, and I am enjoying every moment of it! This blog will represent a small portion of my journey and life here, in Lithuania! I hope you enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klaipeda, Lithuania

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

TACOS!!!

This last weekend I invited the infamous room 106 over for a taco feast. It was their first experience with tacos, and I must say it won't be their last! We stuffed ourselves full of the goodness, and after we recuperated by taking some time to lounge around. Another cultural experience for all!

3 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

oh how I miss mexican food.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Mandipants said...

what makes room 106 infamous?!

how are you friend?!

we've had a few days of sun- which put a little bounce in everyone's steps.
Res. Life has selected new staffs... such a weird experience to not go through that process... but it was good.

praying for you!
love and miss you also!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home