chad-life-abroad

This is about my life at LCC International University, in Klaipeda, Lithuania. Currently I am serving as a Resident Director at the college, and I am enjoying every moment of it! This blog will represent a small portion of my journey and life here, in Lithuania! I hope you enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klaipeda, Lithuania

Friday, March 09, 2007

Spring Break

Today marks the end of classes and the beginning of spring break at LCC. I will be in the dorm for the week on duty, but it will still be nice and quiet as many students will be heading home. Plus, Klaipeda has a fair amount to offer for festivities and activities...I am sure I will think of something to pass the time.

On another note, spring seems to have officially arrived. This past week we have had quite an array of spring weather including sunshine, fog, clouds, and rain. It is odd to see rain again. Whenever we have had any moisture in the air all that came down was snow. Each day seems to be getting longer and it is still light at 6:30pm. This is something I have been waiting for! I wake up to the sound of birds, which has become a refreshing noise in the background.

Life is still carrying on! We have about 7 more weeks of classes, and then the year will finish. Soon the buzz of housing will be taking over the conversations in the dorm...who will live where, and with whom shall they live...this will definitely be the new talk for the next couple weeks. We will then finish up with a few last dorm events, some staff outings, and then, check-outs. I am sure the time will pass very quickly!

Well, I am off to make some linner...I suppose that is the meal between lunch and dinner!

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home