chad-life-abroad

This is about my life at LCC International University, in Klaipeda, Lithuania. Currently I am serving as a Resident Director at the college, and I am enjoying every moment of it! This blog will represent a small portion of my journey and life here, in Lithuania! I hope you enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klaipeda, Lithuania

Friday, April 27, 2007

Closing up shop

Well, the year is coming to a close! Graduation is tomorrow and checkouts will finish up on Monday. Then a roller coaster of a week next week, finished with a long trek back to the States for the summer. What a year it has been! I would have never thought that my first year as a Resident Director would have been abroad...and to think I will be coming back for another year...cool! I am sitting in my quaint apartment/room, and I think, "Wow, you have to pack everything up and put it in storage for the summer." Next year I will be moving to a new dormitory on campus. I have enjoyed my time in Karklu, the basketball court, the sound of cars, the shipping docks, and the location of being near to downtown. At the same time, the idea of starting fresh again in a new building will be full of adventure again. For now, this is all to say. I go home in 10 days! Looking forward to summer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home