chad-life-abroad

This is about my life at LCC International University, in Klaipeda, Lithuania. Currently I am serving as a Resident Director at the college, and I am enjoying every moment of it! This blog will represent a small portion of my journey and life here, in Lithuania! I hope you enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klaipeda, Lithuania

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back in the Grind

After a summer of working at Starbucks, I am back in Lithuania!

This week has been my first week back and it has been an exciting and busy one. After meetings, serve projects, staff retreats, and a variety of other occurrences with the Student Life staff, I am enjoying the weekend. It has been good to re-establish myself back in the culture and the country here. I grow with excitement as I prepare to move into a new dormitory, and as I prepare for the arrival of my Resident Assistant Staff!

More to come soon! Just an update to let you know I am alive and well in Lithuania and excited about the year!

1 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

awesome. glad to hear you are safe and sound.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home