chad-life-abroad

This is about my life at LCC International University, in Klaipeda, Lithuania. Currently I am serving as a Resident Director at the college, and I am enjoying every moment of it! This blog will represent a small portion of my journey and life here, in Lithuania! I hope you enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klaipeda, Lithuania

Thursday, September 13, 2007

At LONG Last

Well, this last month has been a crazy one, and folks, that is an understatement! :) I have been so busy with so many different engagements and responsibilities, that I am finally able to breathe a bit.

Finally, after long last, I have regular access to internet. Currently, I am sitting in my office updating a blog that has needed my desperate attention for some time. However, as it is about 23.30 I am pretty tired, and I must retire for the evening.

With that in mind, please look for many things to come, such as:

New Dorm pictures -- including and not limited to my apartment, external pictures, and of course the internal ones as well.

Community Day (An LCC tradition which I had the privilege to chair the committee) -- Lithuanian Dancing, great food, and a lot of fun.

First Dorm event -- Pictures of INCREDIBLE entertainment to be taken soon

Last but not least -- my team of wonderful RAs whom I have really appreciated and am starting to love more and more.

Please stay tuned, life is getting colder, the days are getting shorter, and fall is beginning to arrive in Klaipeda!

Peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

YEs!!! an exciting update on the life of the Twin! Good to read from you man. Keep up the good work.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home